Coral Sales Careers
Regional Sales Manager
Established 39 years ago, Coral Sales Company specializes in selling high quality road and traffic safety equipment and maintenance products to the transportation industry throughout the Pacific Northwest. We are experiencing year after year growth and are seeking a Regional Sales Manager. The territory has been well established and it is prime for growing with the right person.
The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager is territory management out of the Sellwood office in a highly interactive team environment, or on the road in a defined geographical territory. Also, as an integral part of a collaborative sales team, RSMs provide functional, technical and consultative leadership in developing and managing the company’s sales, internal team, and customers.
We are looking for an individual with the following experience
- Experience selling into government and/or construction entities
- Current on new technology
- Comfortable with learning a large and highly technical catalog
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in business administration or similar discipline
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Willingness to travel 2-3 weeks per month in the territory of Oregon, Idaho, Alaska and Montana.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
If you are interested in being part of the Coral Sales Team, apply at: https://redzonehr.hiringthing.com/job/63281/regional-sales-manager