Coral Sales Company of Portland, Oregon is pleased to offer two scholarships for the current school year of $1,000.00 each to outstanding individuals, one male and one female, pursuing Civil Engineering studies or Construction Engineering studies in the School of Engineering.
Applicants Must Meet The Following
- The recipient must intend to pursue a career in Highway/Transportation Engineering or Highway Construction in the Pacific Northwest.
- Outstanding leadership qualities and participation in extracurricular activities, both civic as well as professional, will be given significant weight.
- The recipient must have lived in the Northwest (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana or Alaska) for a period of at least six years.
- Students with senior or graduate standing will be considered.
- G.P.A. will not be considered in award of these scholarships. However, applicants must meet the minimum G.P.A. requirements for the School of Engineering.
- Prior Coral Sales Company/Douglas P. Daniels Scholarship Recipients are not eligible.
Students will be selected by the School of Engineering. Each Selection will complete the Selection Information form. The School of Engineering will complete the Criteria Checklist form. The Criteria Checklist form and Selection Information forms will be submitted to Coral Sales Company by the date on the form. Coral Sales Company will review the information to verify that Student Selections meet the criteria.
Coral Sales Company will advise the School of Engineering when the review is complete. Selections who are approved will become Coral Sales Company/Douglas P. Daniels Scholarship Recipients. Scholarships will be awarded at a Scholarship Award Presentation Event, hosted by Coral Sales Company.
- University of Alaska Anchorage
- University of alaska Fairbanks
- Boise State University
- Idaho State University
- University of Idaho
- Montana State University
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Oregon State University
- Portland State Univercity
- University of Portland
- University of Washington
- Washington State University
*Subject to change. Please contact your Engineering Administrator for details.