Coral Sales Company is a supplier of the highest quality Airport Safety products and materials which comply with the FAA requirements. Representing Yodock®, Safe-Hit® and Transpo Industries®, we provide solutions for Airport construction & maintenance projects that meet the latest specifications and performance standards.
Yodock Aerocade Low-Profile Airport Barricade
Aerocade™ Airport Barricades are the perfect demarcation device for general airport construction and maintenance. The Aerocade™ systems can be used to assist in the demarcation of airport runways and taxiways. It may also be used to provide delineation for channelization in construction areas, parking garages, and toll booths. Aerocade™ low-profile barriers can be used empty or ballasted with water. Additional delineator posts, warning flags, and lights can be securely mounted to each unit. The Yodock Aerocade™ is compliant with FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-2F requirements.
- Available in orange or white with reflective sheeting for improved visibility.
- Can be accessorized with lights, flags, and delineator posts.
- Stackable for easy transport and storage.
- Can be anchored to a roadway surface using bolts.
- Jet blast and UV resistant.
Transpo Industries Color-Safe® Airport Markings
Color-Safe® is a durable high definition color for airfield markings. Color-Safe® is applied in a single application with no special spray or mixing equipment required for installation. Easy application and fast cure time saves you money. Multiple, durable colors are vailable for all your runway needs.
- Variety of colors and aggregate sizes available
- Durable skid-resistant surface
- Excellent color retention
- Easy application & fast cure
- Low life cycle cost
- Strong adhesion to concrete & asphalt surfaces
- High visibility demarcation
Transpo Industries Frangible Fuse Bolts
Pole-Safe® is an omni-directional breakaway support system for light poles. The primary component of the system is a high strength, double-neck coupling designed to break away quickly and cleanly upon impact. The Pole-Safe system has a high structural load bearing capacity for any illumination needed and is easy to install.
- "Double-Neck" omni-directional breakaway support.
- High strength coupling is designed to breakaway quickly and cleanly upon impact.
- Consistant and predictable behavior regardless of impact angle.
- High durability and cost effective.
- Easy to install and maintain.
Safe-Hit Taxiway Markers
All Safe-Hit® airport markers utilize hi-intensity retroreflective sheeting and come in a variety of colors. The posts are made of co-extruded polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors
and can be installed in/on soil, asphalt or concrete. Safe-Hit® taxiway markers are tested and certified by ETL to the FAA's L-853 standard and are certified by ETL to meet the specifications of the FAA Advisory Circular: 150/5345-39C.
- ETL and FAA certified.
- Hi-intensity retroreflective sheeting.
- Can be installed in/on soil, asphalt or concrete.
- Variety of colors to meet any application