Energy Absorption Systems BarrierGate
BarrierGate® is a crashworthy, automated gate for barrier openings that allows for convenient access to authorized personnel. BarrierGate® prevents illegal U-turns that can cause serious accidents and improves emergency response times. It is ideal for rerouting traffic, median cross-overs, HOV lanes and reversible lanes. When closed, BarrierGate® forms a positive, longitudinal barrier that meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 and TL-4 requirments and is available in both manual or electric powered models.
- NCHRP Repot 350 Test evel 3 and Test Level 4 compliant.
- Automated or manual models available.
- Generous 42 foot opening for emergency and authorized vehicles.
- Optional one button radio remote control with automatic timed closure.
- Optional electric eye to reverse gate closure when blockage is detected.