The Triton Barrier® CET (Concrete End Treatment) consists of interlocking barrier sections made of polyethylene plastic and an internal steel framework. The system functions as a portable end treatment to prevent errant vehicles from striking rigid, exposed, portable concrete wall ends. Ideal for work zone applications, the Triton Barrier® CET is NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 2 compliant and easily converts to Test Level 3 by adding the Triton Barrier® TL-3 pedestals.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 2 compliant, Test Level 3 with added pedestals.
- Lightweight, steel reinforced polyethylene sections for easy setup and portability.
- Compliant for water filled longitudinal work zone barriers.
- No boring or drilling, all connections are made through simple pins.
- Effective in all weather conditions.