Triton Barrier® TL-2 / TL-3
The Triton Barrier® is a highly portable and crashworthy water filled barrier that is ideal for use where time and space are limited. The system consists of interlocking 6.5 feet barrier sections constructed of polyethylene plastic and strengthened by an internal steel framework. Triton Barriers® complies to NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 by utilizing a metal strap and pedestal system that creates a more permanent unit for your work zone.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 2 or Test Level 3 with added pedestal system.
- Compliant for water filled longitudinal work zone barriers.
- Cost effective compared to portable concrete barriers.
- Transition hardware availabe for attachment to guardrail or concrete barriers.
- Lightweight design for easy deployment and transport.