Barricade for Pedestrian Channelization - Yodock 2001M
Yodock® Model 2001M is on the Oregon QPL as an approved pedestrian channelizing device for pedestrian safety. It is lightweight and portable. The intended use of the Model 2001M is to assist in the prevention of vehicular penetration of a work zone or gore area, street and road closures, as well as providing clear delineation for traffic channelization and pedestrian safety.
- Light weight system enables convenient positioning by hand. No heavy equipment required.
- Can be accessorized for longitudinal barriers, work zone perimeter fencing and more.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Manufactured from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE).
- Available in White and Orange. Custom colors also available.