Energy Absorption Systems QuadGuard II
The QuadGuard® II consists of an engineered steel nose and crushable, energy absorbing cartridges surrounded by a framework of steel Quad-Beam panels. The system is NCHRP 350 Test Level 2 and Test Level 3 compliant as a redirective, non-gating crash cushion. The TL-2 QuadGuard II is 25% shorter than the original QuadGuard measuring less than 10’ (3 m) and the TL-3 model is 3’ (1 m) shorter than its predecessor.
- Self-supporting steel nose.
- Replaceable energy-absorbing cartridges.
- High strength Quad-BeamTM panels.
- No anchoring chains or tension cables needed.
- NCHRP 350 Test Level 2 and Test Level 3 compliant.