The WIDETRACC™ is an adjustable width, NCHRP Report 350 Test-Level 2 or 3 compliant crash cushion (depending on width) made out of galvanized steel measuring 21' in length. The width of this unit comes standard at 58" but is customizable to protect any width and has a variety of backup width options. The open design of this crash cushion facilitates easy installation, inspection, and repair. This cushion can be installed on a new or existing concrete or asphalt pad.
- NCHRP 350 Test Level 2 and Level 3 compliant.
- Galvanized all-steel construction for longer life and durability.
- No cartridges or black boxes.
- Only visual maintenance required unless impacted.
- Variety of backup options available.
- Wing extensions available.
- Multiple speed options.