Coral Sales Company provides only the highest quality guardrail and end treatment components. Our inventory includes all components for the most common guardrail end treatment systems as well as standard components including guardrail panels, steel and wood posts, hardware, end pieces and more.
Watch this amazing video of a Rally Racers being saved from tumbling off a cliff by guardrail.
This is why we do what we do!!
Coral Sales Company has galvanized W-Beam and Thrie-Beam panels in stock. Guardrail panels are available in a variety of lengths. Custom sizes are available upon request. Need radius guardrail panels? Click here.
- 12’ 6" guardrail panels.
- 6’ 3” guardrail panels.
- 25’ 0” guardrail panels.
- Custom guardrail panel lengths.
Guardrail Posts & Blocks
Coral Sales Company offers galvanized steel posts and pressure treated wood posts in a variety of sizes that meet the requirements of many different local government agencies. We also carry wood blocks & composite rubber blocks to fit both W-Beam and Thrie-Beam guardrail including timber guardrails and steel guardrails.
Many miles of 27" (or lower) standard w-beam guardrail currently in use on the National Highway System do not conform to either NCHRP Report 350 or MASH requirements. The Retro-Rail™ is a new, low-height guardrail retrofit system that is effective for use on 25" to 29" height strong post guardrail as an upgrade to the length of need (LON). Retro-Rail elevates the effective height of existing guardrail by 6".
- Can be used on both wood and steel post with a 12.5' guardrail systems.
- No need to raise posts or rail, or modify blockouts.
- Win / win alternative: low cost + meets FHWA recommendations for 31" high rail.
- Helps with reduced-height rail installations due to pavement overlays.
- Retro-Rail is repairable after an impact.
Trinity T-31 Guardrail
Trinity's proprietary T-31 Steel Guardrail is a strong post W-beam system that has been successfully crash-tested to both NCHRP Report 350 TL-3 and the proposed "350 update" criteria.
- Strong posts with weakening holes at the ground line.
- No offset blocks required.
- Countersunk-Head Bolts and Flange Protectors.
- Mid-span splices between adjacent posts.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 compliant.
- Meets the crash tested to proposed "350 update" criteria.
- Reduced site grading by eliminating spacer block.
- Single-face or Double-Face (median) application.
Trinity CASS Cable
The CASS System is a high tension cable barrier that is designed to assist in preventing potential head-on collisions by capturing and redirecting errant vehicles that would otherwise traverse the median of a roadway. CASS is configured for use on medians, shoulders and slopes. CASS can also be custom-tailored by end users for appropriate deflections via variable post spacing. The CASS cable guardrail system is NCHRP 350 TL-3 & TL-4 compliant and is available as three or four strand systems.
- Three-cable (pre-stretched or standard) high-tension system.
- No sharp edges or hooks in 6:1 slope systems.
- Wave-shaped slot in post results in lower deflections.
- Option of NCHRP Report 350 Cable Terminal or non-350 Cable Anchor.
- Aesthetically pleasing design with no interwoven cables.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 and Test Level 4 compliant.
Coral Sales Company inventories several radius sections specified to be installed on curves. Rail can be curved either convex or concave as required. Terms convex or concave refer to the direction curved, outward or inward, relative to the traffic face of the rail. Custom sizes are available. For assistance, please contact our Sales Department.
Guardrail End Pieces
Coral Sales Company is your resource for guardrail end pieces. We carry a variety of guardrail terminus options in stock and ready for delivery to your yard or jobsite.
- Flared End pieces
- 3/4 Wrap end pieces
- Alternate Terminal sections
- End Shoes
- Buffer end sections (one piece/two piece)
- Median Barrier end pieces
The SKT 350 (Sequential Kinking Terminal) is an energy absorbing tangent terminal available in 25 or 50ft long options and meets NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 requirements. During a design impact the rail is sequentially kinked as it moves through the head and curls away from the road way. Side impacts result in safe redirection of the errant vehicle when impacted within the length-of-need. A hinged steel post system is available for the SKT.
- Can be used with breakaway wood or steel posts.
- Uses many common standard W-beam barrier components.
- Easier to maintain and repair than competitive systems.
- Total length of 50' 0" for Test Level 3 design speeds.
The Softstop® is an all-steel tangent end terminal for use with 31" W-beam guardrail systems. Using a proprietary head design, the system flattens and extrudes the W-beam guardrail upon end-on impacts. The SoftStop® dissipates energy while guiding the flattened rail through the mouth at the bottom of the unit. SoftStop® is MASH Test Level 2 & 3 Compliant and is compatible with a variety of 31" guardrail systems.
- MASH Test Level 3 compliant as a redirective, gating end terminal.
- 100% galvanized steel head and post design.
- Splices at mid-span of the posts to allow for easy assembly.
- Can be configured to use 12'6" or 25' panels with 8" or 12" offset blocks.
- Optional pre-assembly for quick repair or replacement.
The Slotted Rail Terminal (SRT 350™) is a gating, flared end terminal and is available in a 6-post or 8-post system. The SRT/HBA 6-Post System has 2 steel breakaway posts and 4 wood CRT Posts and is installed in a straight-line flare. The SRT 8-Post System has 8 wood breakaway posts. The SRT 350 meets the NCHRP 350, TL-3 criteria and is available in 37’ 6” lengths.
- 3’0”- 4’0” (915 mm-1220 mm) offset results in reduced installation costs.
- Two steel breakaway posts are typically reusable after an impact within NCHRP Report 350 criteria.
- Improved angle struts allow for easier installation.
- Fewer posts and a straight layout provide cost savings in construction, making replacement easier.
For the latest Installation and maintenance information for the SRT-350 click here.
The Fleat 350 (Flared Energy Absorbing Terminal) offers significant safety and economical advantages over existing parabolic curved flared terminals. For end-on impacts, the vehicle is controlled in a much more predictable behavior. The impact head slides over the W-beam and absorbs kinetic energy.
- Variable offset between 2'6" and 4'0".
- Can be installed with wood or steel posts.
- Smaller components reduces installation time.
The ET-Plus™ energy absorbing end guardrail treatment is used as an impact head terminus on flexible barriers in the median or shoulder of a given highway. The cable anchored system utilizes standard guardrail components with different post options. The ET Plus™ meets all NCHRP TL-2 and TL-3 criteria.
- Available in steel or wood post options.
- The ET-Plus® extruder impact head has the potential to be reused after impact. The ultimate decision of reusability rests with the specifying transportation authority.
- Various delineation options are offered per MUTCD requirements.
Trinity HBA Post™
The Hinged Break-Away ™(HBA) post is a two-piece, reusable steel post that is designed to be used with the ET-Plus® and SRT® family of products. Upon impact within NCHRP Report 350, the bolts shear and allow the post to hinge and fold over at ground level. The system can usually be repaired after a design impact.
- Can be substituted for wood posts.
- Drivable into most soils.
- Galvanized steel.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 2 and Test Level 3 compliant.