From Steel Gates and Steel Barriers to the most durable Glare-Screen, Coral Sales Company offers exciting specialty products manufactured by Trinity Industries®, Energy Absorption Systems® and Transpo Industries®. We are proud to represent the nation’s leading manufacturers of Highway Safety Solutions who manufacture products that have been tested, approved and accepted to meet federal and state safety guidelines.
Bollards from Coral Sales Company are made to project specifications and/or custom designs. We can provide galvanized steel bollards with painted or powder coated finish and pressure treated wood bollards. Other materials are available upon request. Please contact us with your site specific requirements.
- State specific and custom styles available.
- Choose steel bollards, pressure treated wood bollards and more.
- Custom paint and powder coated finishes available. Call for details.
Trinity TrafficShield Anti-Glare/Anti Gawk System
TrafficShield™ is an anti-glare/anti gawk system that affordably replaces new or existing wood, plastic or metal systems that can cause serious injury to motorists, workers and pedestrians. Use TrafficShield™ as a delineation screen for permanent or temporary medians. Lessen headlight glare and traffic slowdowns due to gawking of oncoming vehicles. The system is 75% lighter than traditional systems and is easily installed by one or two workers.
- Constructed of EPS foam in 18",24" & 30" heights
- Tested to wind speeds up to 130mph
- Tough outer coating available in custom colors
- Easily stackes for shipment & storage
- Easy to install and repair by one to two workers
- Resists salts, chlorides and corrosion
- Helps reduce headlight glare
- Helps reduce gawking
- Helps reduce debris in the work zone
- Helps reduce noise
Safe-Hit Glare Screen
Safe-Hit's Glare Screen System is ideal for delineating median barriers, providing an effective headlight shield from approaching vehicles. Made from durable polymeric materials, this unique modular design allows for easy installation and replacement. Barrier walls can be relocated without having to remove the glare screen system, making it ideally suited for permanent or temporary work zone applications.
- Delineates median barriers.
- Reduces rubbernecking in the work zone.
- Barrier walls can be relocated with out removing Glare Screen.
- Fast, easy installation and replacement.
- Safe, durable, high impact polymer.
Safe-Hit Delineators & Channelizers
Coral Sales Company offers a variety of Safe-Hit delineators and channelizers with portable bases, surface mount bases or soil anchors. Safe-Hit products are customizable and decals can be used instead of reflective sheeting if desired. We carry a variety of sizes, colors and reflective options to provide your projects with all the proper flexible delineators, channelizers, and tubular markers required. Please contact our Sales Department for product details.
Trinity MDS Bridge Rail
The MDS bridge railing system can be utilized for new bridge construction projects or on rehabilitation bridge projects. The unique energy dissipating slip base connectors of MDS bridge railing, anchored with mechanical or chemical anchors, may reduce deck damage by minimizing the force from impacts transmitted to bridge deck. NCHRP Report 350 and Mash '08 Test Level 4 and Test Level 5 compliant. TL-5 weighs 82 lbs. per foot. For assistance, please contact our Sales Department.
- NCHRP Report 350 and Mash '08 Test Level 4 and Test Level 5 compliant.
- Energy dissipating slip base minimizes forces transmitted to the bridge deck.
- Accepts and supports integrated sound and sight wall if specified.
- Can be used on new or rehabilitation bridge projects.
- Special sections to accommodate expansion joints.
- 100% hot-dipped galvanized steel.
Transpo Industries Screen-Safe™
Screen-Safe™ is designed to provide an effective headlight shield from approaching vehicles. It is the most durable highway glare screen available today. It can be installed in permanent locations on concrete barriers and on guardrail. Screen-Safe™ is also ideal for curved roadways, access ramps raised highways, construction lanes and toll booth plazas. For temporary work zone installations it can be quickly removed and reinstalled at a new location with minimal disruption to traffic flow.
Transpo Industries Step-Safe® ADA Tile
Step-Safe® precast polymer concrete tiles are used as a detectable warning surface to alert pedestrians of approaching hazards. Step-Safe® was designed to meet the requirements of the ADA and ABA Accessibility Guidelines for buildings and facilities.
Features and Advantages
- Maintenance free
- Easy to install
- High definition color and domes
- Durable polymer concrete
- Slip resistant surface
- Wheelchair accessible
- High impact and compressive strength
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Class “A” fire rated