Transpo Industries Bondade® Asphaltic Bond Promoter
Bondade® by Transpo Industries is a highly effective asphalt adhesive designed to promote a superior bond between asphaltic materials to a variety of substrates. Bondade® has been evaluated, proven and continuously used by agencies across the country for decades. The road patching agents in Bondade® markedly extend the working life of asphalt repairs by securing a water insensitive bond between repair asphalt and the base materials. Bondade® asphaltic bond promoter should be used whenever new asphalt or bituminous concrete is being applied to either concrete, asphaltic surfaces or potholes.
- Bond Lasts Up to 85% Longer Than Other Methods
- Cost Effective & Environmentally Safe
- Non-Flammable, Non-Combustible & VOC Compliant
- Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous Fumes & Will Not Irritate Skin
- No Smell, No Mess
- Easy Application, No Special Equipment Needed
- Long Shelf Life & Easy Clean Up
Application is as easy as 1 ... 2 ... 3
Bondade® is easy to apply and requires no special equipment. Simply sweep debris and water out of the repair area of debris and water, spray Bondade®, and then patch using your regular cold or hot asphalt mix. Unlike other bonding agents, Bondade® can be applied to damp surfaces.
Watch how easy Bondade is to apply