Trinity Dura-Post Delineator
The Dura-Post® delineator is an injection molded urethane flexible post designed to withstand frequent high speed impacts. It is self-certified as NCHRP 350 and MASH Category 1 Devices and tested to NTPEP. It can be configured to MUTCD for delineators, channeling devices, and tubular markers.
- Tapered one piece urethane design
- Round post design provided 360° visibility
- Remains flexible over a wide range of temperatures
- Surface or soil anchor mounting
- Comes in standard and custom colors
Base and Anchor Options
- Surface Mounts for asphalt or concrete
- Soil Anchor
- Bolt down, epoxy, or butyl pads
Assembly and Maintenance
- Post stubs fits in base or anchor socket.
- Designed to last longer than standard delineators
- Single retaining pin for installation or replacement
Perfect For Repeated Impacts
The Dura-Post® delineator is best utilized in locations with high speed/high impact frequency and is ideal for assembly in construction zones, heavy traffic areas, bridges, and HOV/HOT lane demarcation.
- 36” High (various heights available)
- 3” Post Diameter
- 2.11 lbs. (.95 kg)
- 8” Base Diameter