Vorteq Trailer TMA
The Vorteq TL-3 Trailer Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) is a robust system with a long life cycle that protects workers, the motoring public and vehicle assets. The unique tube-in-tube design reduces debris scatter that can potentially cause a second collision. The wheels are designed to remain functional after collision, allowing the trailer to be towed away. The trailer mounted attenuator attaches to vehicles from 10,000 lbs and up with a standard pintle hook.
- NCHRP 350 Test Level 3 compliant.
- Integrated anti-rotation capabilities.
- Open Frame design for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Design reduces debris scatter to limit secondary accidents.
- Attached to most support vehicles with a 20 ton pintle hook and 7 pin light connector.
Watch the Vorteq TL-3 Impact Test