Work Zone Safety
We offer a wide variety of temporary impact attenuators, water-fillable barricades, arrow boards and portable protection to fill many of your Work Zone needs.
Ver-Mac PTL-1000 Portable Target Light
The PLT-1000 is a compact, battery powered portable target light for work zone applications and more. The PTL-1000 features Ver-Mac’s exclusive Nightbrite Technology, which provides a brighter, more environmentally friendly and cost-effective lighting system. The system is quick and easy to set up and does not require a diesel generator to power. Equipped with high performance lithium batteries and fast charging system, the PLT-1000 will perform night after night. The system is ideal for short term on and off-road construction and utility projects, presence lighting, flagging operations, special events and emergency service applications.
- Compact Design
- Nightbrite Technology
- High-Performance Batteries
- Charging System
- Adjustable Light Settings
- Construction and Utility
- Presence Lighting
- Flagging Operations
- Special Events
- Emergency Service
- Parking Lot
Fortel Traffic Type-II Radar Speed Trailer
Upgrade your aging fleet for this coming season with the Fortel Traffic VCalm RMS-T24 Type-II Radar speed trailer. Our Type II is ODOT QPL approved and is the latest in radar speed trailer technology. Program each sign to suit your work site needs with the easy to load SD Memory Card. Record your worksite traffic data with the on-board Traffic Data Acquisition System (TDAS). Programming options include Bluetooth or cellular modem to quickly adjust the sign parameters. A single mast desgin makes the sign easy to deploy.
- Meets/Exceeds all ODOT specs
- Rugged durable construction
- Easy to deploy and set up
- Advanced Programming options
- GPS with optional Bluetooth and Cellular
Low Power LED Technology
VCalm RMS-T24 uses proprietary PWMS™ LED technology that consumes 50% less power than most LED devices. This provides exceptional autonomy in your work zone.
The included Fortel Traffic VSpeed™Online programming management software gives you the ability to program multiple Fortel signs, simulate functionality, analyze data, and deploy configuration changes through remote access or SD cards. SD Card programming provides practically limitless data storage space (40 years of data per gigabyte) and makes programming and dataretrieval simple and affordable. (SDHC compatible)
Easy & Accurate Reporting
Accurate raw data collected by VCalm® RMS-T24 Speed Trailer can be used to construct limitless report formats and parameters for thorough data analysis. Traffic Data Acquisition System (TDAS) collects the fastest and slowest speed for each vehicle.
Energy Absorption Systems Safe-Stop™ 180° TMA
The Safe-Stop TMA with 180° Tilt feature provides maximum protection with minimal length, weight and height. The 180° tilt feature makes this the shortest TMA available when in its storage mode. The Safe-Stop 180° TMA successfully meets the NCHRP 350 TL-3 criteria, and also provides TL-2 protection when in storage (folded) mode. It is recommended that the Safe-Stop TMA® be mounted to trucks between 16,090 lbs and 19,845 lbs for optimum impact performance.
- Meets the NCHRP 350 Test Level 3 criteria (Test Level 2 when folded).
- Short height while in storage mode ideal for garage storage and low overpasses.
- Replaceable energy absorbing cartridges.
- Reusable steel support frame.
- Simple attachment options mount to standard truck.
Energy Absorption Systems SS90™ HD TMA
The SS90™ HD TMA is an exclusive TMA design that provides maximum protection with minimal length & weight. This heavy duty, 90-degree Tilt TMA provides NCHRP 350, Test-Level 3 protection for impacts of speeds up to 62 mph. Its two lightweight aluminum cartridges are confined in a galvanized steel support frame that is typically reusable after a design impact. It is recommended that the SS90™ HD TMA be mounted to trucks between 16,090 lbs and 19,845 lbs for optimum impact performance.
- Meets NCHRP 350 Test Level 3 criteria.
- Galvanized steel frame and components (powder coating available).
- Replaceable energy absorbing cartridges.
- "Push -to-activate" function with buzzer when unit is up or deployed.
- Open design for easy inspection and maintenance.
Energy Absorption Systems Vorteq Trailer TMA
The Vorteq TL-3 Trailer Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) is a robust system with a long life cycle that protects workers, the motoring public and vehicle assets. The unique tube-in-tube design reduces debris scatter that can potentially cause a second collision. The wheels are designed to remain functional after collision, allowing the trailer to be towed away. The trailer mounted attenuator attaches to vehicles from 10,000 lbs and up with a standard pintle hook.
- NCHRP 350 Test Level 3 compliant.
- Integrated anti-rotation capabilities.
- Open Frame design for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Design reduces debris scatter to limit secondary accidents.
- Attached to most support vehicles with a 20 ton pintle hook and 7 pin light connector.
Watch the Vorteq TL-3 Impact Test
Energy Absorption Systems Safe-Stop™ Trailer SST TMA
The SST provides state-of-the-art protection with a revolutionary trailer design that allows users to rapidly deploy a TMA while lowering operating costs. The SST’s unique design requires minimal modification to host vehicles allowing quick and simple attachment, resulting in low installation and operating costs, as well as increased truck fleet operating flexibility.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 compliant.
- Collapsible frame with Anti-rotational dampeners.
- Heavy duty Torflex axle and wheels.
- Withstands typical low-speed nuisance hits up to 6mph.
- Optional arrowboard mounting system.
Trinity MPS 350 X TMA
The MPS 350®X is a galvanized, cantilevered truck mounted attenuator available for use on stationary or moving shadow support vehicles. This compact TMA has passed all mandatory and optional testing and is NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 3 compliant. The MPS 350®X is made of galvanized steel components with an open design, which allows for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Fully galvanized system. Powder coated systems also available.
- Open structure allows for ease of maintenance and inspection.
- Durashell® strike plate cover for nuisance hit protection.
- Improved winch design and motor controller.
- Warning buzzer and FMVSS 108 lighting system.
Portable Rumble Strips
Temporary Portable Rumble strips are ideal for work zones where daily installation and removal of the work zone is frequently required. Our Portable Rumble Strips are modular, so set up and teardown is easy, saving you time and money. Each 45" section weighs only 35lbs. for ease of installation and transport. A Crew of two can setup an array in just minutes.
- Temporary - No nails or glue are needed for installation and use.
- Portable - No installation equipment needed. A Crew of two can setup an array in minutes.
- Durable - Under normal conditions can last 3-5 years.
Energy Absorption Systems QuadGuard CZ
The QuadGuard CZ for construction zones is a temporary impact attenuator that utilizes QuadGuard technology but with portable convenience. The QuadGuard CZ has built-in lifting brackets that allow the system to be moved as a complete unit. The QuadGuard CZ is also available with a modular plate base to reduce anchorage and speed installation.
- NCHRP 350 Test Level 3 compliant.
- Compact, modular design (3 to 9 bays) accomidates speeds from 45-71 mph (70km/h - 115km/h).
- Quad-BeamTM panels provide 30% higher beam strength then trie beam.
- Monorail base eliminates the need for anchoring chains and tension cables.
- High 80% reusability after most design impacts.
Energy Absorption Systems ACZ 350
The ACZ-350 TL2 & TL-3 is a gating, non-redirective crash cushion for work zone protection. The unique design of the ACZ 350 systems protects errant drivers from impacting concrete barrier ends, and also contains the errant vehicle from vaulting into the work zone. The ACZ 350 System consists of a sheet metal nose, water-filled plastic shell segments and a steel transition for attachment to concrete or steel barriers. No roadway anchorage is required.
- NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 2 and Test Level 3 compliant.
- Narrow profile design for minimal intrusion.
- Light weight for simple and fast assembly.
- No foundations or anchoring necessary.
- Multiple back-up structure and attachments available.
Energy Absorption Systems NEAT
The N-E-A-T (Non-redirective Energy Absorbing Terminal) is a TL-2 impact attenuator for temporary work zones. The system is configured of aluminum cells encased in an aluminum shell that makes it light & compact, measuring less than 10 feet in length. The N-E-A-T System’s unique design allows for easy attachment to a concrete barrier. Ground anchorage is not required.
- Meets NCHRP Report 350 Test Level 2 criteria.
- Utilizes the concrete barrier's existing pin and loop connection for attachment.
- Reversible chevron sign included for unidirectional or bi-directional traffic.
- Lightweight design for ease for transport.
Energy Absorption Systems Energite III System
The Energite III system is a non-redirective crash cushion consisting of a number of sand filled polyethylene plastic barrels. Energite III modules consist of a one-piece barrel, lid and optional cone insert, making the Energite III easy to install. The system is designed to be stackable and therefore easy to store and deploy. Optimal effectiveness is conducive to the modules being arranged in a geometric pattern.
- Installed options can meet NCHRP Test Level 1, 2 or 3 depending on number of modules.
- Cone insert are available to adjust sand capacity and height.
- Stackable barrel design for easy transport and storage.
- Solid bottom allows for lifting when assembled and filled.
Ver-Mac Truck Mounted Arrowboard
We carry a variety of truck and roof mounted arrowboards form Ver-Mac Industries to accommodate your next work zone project. Our truck mounted arrowboards come in 15 and 25 light configurations with steel mounting frames that fit most standard pickup trucks. All Ver-Mac arrowboard models come with a wireless V-Touch controller so you no longer have to worry about wiring harness installation or repair costs.
- 15 or 25 light configurations.
- Aluminium housing with steel mounting frame.
- 48" x 96" diplay panel.
- V-Touch controller.
- Electric or manual swivel available.