ConnectedTech AB (Arrow Board) Kit™
TRUCK AND TRAILER-MOUNTED ARROW BOARDS FOR WORKPLACE SAFETY
Real-time information about the status & state of your arrow boards. The Arrow Board Kit will transform your arrow boards to have the ability to transfer data over a cloud network without human interaction and enhance the capabilities of your equipment. By implementing these devices into your road work zone, you can improve proactive management of traffic conditions.
This leads to improved safety for agencies by knowing all closures.
MAKE YOUR WORK ZONES SAFE, SMART & COMPLIANT
As State DOTs start mandating that work zone equipment, especially Arrow Boards, are connected to mapping, navigation, and trip-routing systems, the Arrow Board kit can be quickly retrofitted to existing panels. iCone is currently working with OEM developers to have new panels already outfitted with the Arrow Board Kit.
The ConnectedTech Arrow Board Kit provides the following comprehensive information on the operation management and health of your arrow panels:
- Once activated, Transmits GPS location and ‘ON’ status of the Board.
- Once deactivated, Transmits GPS location and ‘OFF’ status of the Board. Updates location and ‘OFF’ status at 4 hour intervals.
- Information is transferred to Navigation Systems (e.g. Waze) and available for automobile in-dash systems.
- Determines if the arrows are in the following modes:
LEFT/RIGHT/DOUBLE (Static Arrow, Moving Arrow, Sequential Arrow, Sequential Chevrons)
CAUTION (FlashingCorners, Flashing Line, Alternating Diamond)
- Once activated Status of your arrow board is posted to XML within 2 minutes.
- Upon deactivation, Status posted to XML within 60 seconds.
- Transmits Arrow Panel status every 15 minutes.
- Re-transmits location and status if the Arrow Panel moves more than 300 ft.
As is the case with all ConnectedTech products, the Arrow Board Kit connects with popular navigation software such as Waze, Google Maps, and more to keep motorists informed of upcoming hazards and traffic changes