JSF Advanced Warning & 24 Hour Flashing Beacons
JSF 24-Hour Flashing Beacons increases traffic safety 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Available in red for stop signs or amber for warning signs, JSF 24-hour flashing beacons install in 5 minutes on any pole. JSF beacons are designed to be visible for hundreds of feet up the road, flashing with either the MUTCD pattern or JSF high visibility strobe pattern. A Las Vegas study showed a 97% reduction in stop sign running and an 87% reduction on rolling stops when JSF beacons were installed. The JSF 24-hour flashing beacon is ideal for both temporary and permanent installations, including construction zones, new sign installations and warning signs.
- A/C Solar Hybrid models available.
- Adjustable flash pattern to meet regulatory requirements.
- Energy management system to ensure operation under all environmental conditions.
- Installs in minutes to minimize traffic disruption and allow for relocation and re-purposing.
- Self-contained, cabinet-free, discrete design to enhance streetscapes and inhibit vandalism.