Cameras and Detection
We are proud to carry high quality PTZ cameras and detection cameras from WTI Inc. Plus we also carry asset management camera systems from Ver-Mac. Contact us about your next project and we will help you find a solution to suit your needs.
WTI J-5 Pedestrian Sensor
The J-5 Pedestrian Camera Sensor provides a unique solution to the often competing demands of safeguarding pedestrians on the one hand and improving traffic flow, increasing fuel efficiency and reducing pollution on the other. The J-5 is the all-in -one above ground camera detection system.
- High accuracy detection of waiting pedestrians
- Eliminates false alarms to increase traffic flow
Low power 24 VAC or VDC
- Replaces or works in parallel with standard push buttons.
- Superior low-light Performance
- CE and RoHS compliant
Pedestrian Waiting Area Sensor
The J-5 is ideal for mid-block crossings where pedestrians may not actively push the push button. Using Stereovision 3D Technology, the J-5 sensor tracks objects coming into your predefined area and will determine if that object is moving to the defined crossing area. If a pedestrian moves toward the crossing it will activate the beacons automatically. The J-5 system will not activate if a pedestrian is just passing though the zone or decides not to cross. 3D stereovision cameras will only detect objects that are under 28 inches tall, so small animals or debris will not set off the system.
Pedestrian Crossing Sensor
Get a higher accuracy of detection when the J-5 is used as a pedestrian crossing sensor on most roadways. The J-5’s 3D Stereovision cameras can see over 75 feet! Use the J-5 alone or in conjunction with your existing push buttons to extend the crossing times for slower pedestrians. The J-5 sensor can help to balance the need for efficient traffic flow and increased pedestrian safety. Setup is easy and all the software to configure the system is included.
WTI Viper HD PTZ Camera
WTI's Viper HD video camera (previously called the Sidewinder) allows your viewers to see high resolution broadcast video with a notably sharper, crisper and clearer picture, regardless of what type of television (HD or standard) they watch. Get the richest viewing experience possible with H.264 High Definition video. Perfect for traffic flow monitoring, emergency response, and traffic control. The High Definition 16:9 aspect ratio enables agencies to view all four traffic approaches from one camera location. The Viper system uses a built in H.264 encoder for sending high quality, high frame rate, video over the wireless network to a central software control system using industry standard ONVIF drivers.
- High definition 1080i/720p.
- 16:9 widescreen format.
- Hydrophilic "self-cleaning" glass window.
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and Defog modes.
- IP67 rating for the entire camera and enclosure.
- Optional H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG video encoding.
- Hybrid H.264/ Analog available.
Hydropilic Self-Cleaning Lens
The Viper’s Hydrophilic glass is the latest in glass technology. This low maintenance, self-cleaning glass is created using Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) technology. Sending a high voltage acceleration of Titanium Dioxide molecules (TiO2) directly onto the glass, the PVD process allows a thin layer of TiO2 particles to penetrate the surface and fuse to the glass. The hard oxide coating created by the PVD process is extremely resistant to degradation by water, organic solvents, oxidation, sea water, strong acid, UV and wear. The Hydrophilic coating helps to flatten the water over the surface of the lens, creating a sheeting action that breaks down dirt, organic material, and pushes it to the side. The water’s low angle to the surface of the lens also helps it to evaporate faster minimizing spots.
Cleaning the lens is easy. Point the Viper lens up to the sky when it rains and let the Hydrophilic lens do the rest. Combined with the camera's electrically conductive glass you will have a clean and clear view in minutes.
Electrically Conductive Glass
The inside of the Viper's lens goes through a similar PVD process as the front. This time the glass is coated with Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The Indium Tin Oxide allows electricity to be conducted through the glass to prevent it from fogging and freezing. Most cameras have a heater that is on 24/7 to prevent fogging and freezing regardless of the temperature outside. The sensor in the faceplate of the Viper lens monitors the outside temperature and automatically adjusts the current through the glass. When temperatures rise, the lens will conduct very little or no electricity at all, saving energy.
Even at -30°F the WTI Viper has over 50% visibility!
- Continuous 360° pan and tilt rotation.
- 20 or 30X optical zoom lens.
- Electronic Image Stabilization mode.
- ENG Option: Locks pan/tilt motion during vehicle travel.
- 0.05° preset repeatability accuracy.
- Optional camera enclosure pressurization.
Watch the Viper's Day / Night Test
Ver-Mac WZCM-1000 - Camera Management System
The WZCM-1000 is a fully-automated cloud-based work zone camera management system that allows contractors and agencies to document their projects. This easy to use, low-cost system provides the users with high-quality videos, automatic video transfer, cloud-based storage, quick access to video storage and easy download of videos. The WZCM-1000 system provides documentation that projects are set up correctly, device counts are accurate, a history of completed activities with a record of dates and time.
The WZCM-100 is Ideal For
- Protect against future litigation
- Insure accurate daily/weekly/monthly counts of deployed equipment
- Documentation of completed work and activities
- Management tool to review and improve quality control
- Asset Management tool to document quality and condition of a variety of assets
- High-definition camera with integrated Wifi and GPS
- Proximity sensor with voice feedback for starting and stopping
- Automatically downloads videos to base station when dashcam comes in to Wifi range
- No smartphone or cellular communication fees
- Download HD videos from your pc, tablet or smartphone