Antaira PoE Switch
Transportation professionals are designing and installing networks to support higher power consumption cameras with rugged design and high end features in ITS, airport and portside applications. Antaira’s managed industrial Ethernet switches provide an easy solution to power WTI Sidewinder/Viper Series camera at their IEEE 802.3bt Type 4 PoE power specification.
- Provide up to 90W power output to utilize high performance features
- Industrial-grade networking devices with extended operating temperature (-40°C to 75°C)
- Rugged design and fan-less operation for field cabinet installation
- Flexible options for DIN-rail or wall-mount installation (DIN-rail and wall mounting brackets included)
- Telnet/Command Line Interface (CLI) is easy to program
- Five-year warranty; TAA & NDAA Compliant
PoE++ BT with Ping Alive
Ping Alive for Managed 802.3bt Switches
Automatic reboot of a single PoE port
- A simple yet powerful feature that gives engineers and technicians control over failed communication of edge devices.
- The feature pings the activity or inactivity of Powered Devices (PDs) and allows for an automatic reboot when a connected device becomes unresponsive, saving the traffic engineer from visiting the site for troubleshooting.