WTI Hydra 265 Transcoder
The Hydra 265 Transcoder can take multiple video sources and compress them into a H.265 format to be able to send direct to your Traffic Monitoring Center. Hydra 265 can save up to 75% video bandwidth without compromising quality or performance. Now with the Hydra Transcoder see ALL your video feeds from intersections or other installations without having to choose only standard definition or still shots. See ALL your live feeds in full resolution! Hydra 265 gives you the flexibility to add multiple cameras to existing systems where restricted bandwidth is an issue.
How Does It Work?
Hydra 265 transcodes multiple video streams from an intersection (or other installation) and sends it through your existing infrastructure to your TMC. The compressed stream can then be decoded with another Hydra or by your own VMS software if it supports H.265.
- Hydra can transcode up to:
- 16 Standard Definition H.264 streams
- 8 720p High Definition H.264 streams
- 4 1080p High Definition H.264 streams
- 4 Standard Definition MPEG-4 streams
- Takes Multiple H.265 streams & transcodes them into H.265, H2.64, MEP-4 or MJPEG
- Output 1 stream into multiple streams
- Support Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ab)
HDMI Video Out, RJ-45 8P8C Ethernet Input/Output & AC Line Power LED.
5x20mm 3A SLO-BLO Fuse, Captive Grounded 3ft. AC Line Cord & Power ON/OFF Switch.
Multiple ventilation slots to prevent any overheating.
- Input Codec: H.264, H.265, MPEG-4 Video
- Input format: RTP, RTSP/ RTP
- Output Codec: H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MJPEG
- Output format: RTP, RTSP/ RTP
- Operating Voltage: 89-265 VAC
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Up to 30 Watts, Average 10-15W
- Size - 8.15”W x 1.67”H x 6.00”D (with side rails)
- Weight - 3.35 lbs
- Wall Mount Side Rails - 3.4” x 7.85” Spacing with 6-32 clearance holes
- Bottom Mounting Holes for Tray Mount – 6-32 PEMs with 4.0” x 6.0” Spacing
- Operating Temp. - -40 C to +80 C typical-25 C to +80 C guaranteed
- Humidity - 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Shock & Vibration - NEMA TS-2 Compliant
- Regulatory - RoHs, FCC Part 15