The Surface Patrol is a mobile weather sensor used to detect possible freezing temperatures on pavement by measuring the pavement and air temperatures. The data retrieved from Surface Patrol is accurate and real time, making it a reliable method for collecting pavement information and helping to determine when anti-icing road treatment is necessary. Installation options are available for integration with chemical anti-icing spreader controllers.
- Measures both air and pavement temperatures.
- Easy-to-read, dash-mounted digital display.
- Patented cone design to protect sensor lens.
- Separate air sensor for improved accuracy.
- Optional to connection to spreader controllers.