School Zone Safety
Coral Sales Company is proud to offer many of the nation’s leading school zone safety products. Our safety systems including include flashing beacons, RRFB School Zone beacons, and signals by JSF Technologies.
JSF School Zone Flashing Beacon
JSF School Zone Flashing Beacons are designed to reduce the speed of traffic in school zones and can be operational in almost any location. Each school has a cell-enabled or USB programmable primary beacon and any number of associated secondary beacons that receive command signals from the primary unit. Schedule are created on JSF’s secure website with the easy to use scheduling software. To see more about the JSF School Zone Flashing Light Scheduling, click here. Are you lookng for a Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon (RRFB) School Zone Systems? Click here to go to our RRFB School Zone Page
- Choose from 8" or 12" diameter beacons.
- Programmed Primary beacon controls multiple Secondary beacons within 1/2 mile range.
- Program yearly schedules online or with direct USB connection.
- FHWA and MUTCD compliant.
- Communicate with the primary beacon by text message.
JSF RRFB School Zone Systems
The JSF RRFB (Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon) School Zone Beacons are the perfect solution to increase safety in and around your school. The system boasts a discrete design to enhance streetscapes and all the controls are up and out of the way to inhibit vandalism. Our RRFB School Zone Yellow Flashing Lights are designed to reduce the speed of traffic in school zones, help parents and children cross busy roadways and can be placed in almost any location. Each school can choose a cell-enabled or USB programmable Primary Beacon and any number of associated Secondary Beacons. The Secondary Beacons receive command signals from the primary unit allowing the RRFB lights to flash. During non-scheduled times the system can be activated like a traditional RRFB when push buttons are added to the crossing.
To see more about the JSF School Zone Flashing Light Scheduling, click here.
Are you looking for traditional School Zone Systems? Click here to go to our School Zone Flashing Beacon Page.
- Choose from 2" x 5" or 3" x 7" LED module configurations.
- Single or dual sided light bars available with side mounted tell-tale LED verification.
- The Programmed Primary beacon controls multiple Secondary beacons within 1/2 mile range.
- Program yearly schedules online with easy to use JSF School Zone Scheduler.
- Can be used as a traditional RRFB crossing when push buttons are added to the system.
- FHWA and MUTCD compliant.
JSF School Zone Scheduling
JSF Technologies School Zone Scheduling system runs on a preset schedule that you choose. It's ideal for flashing lights that only need to be on at certain times of the day or during special events. Each school zone primary flashing light comes pre-wired and is ready to program. This means there is no trenching or digging and no need to hook-up to the electrical grid. Scheduling couldn't be easier with JSF's online scheduling software. Once the schedule is loaded to the Primary Beacon, the system fully autonomous and needs little maintenance.
- Cellular Connection: Schedules are created with JSF Tech's Scheduling Website; from there, the schedule can be sent wirelessly from the comfort of your computer desk to the installed beacons. Schedules can consist of regular weekly activations but also exceptions for days off or additional special events.
- Direct Connection: A direct connection method of scheduling can be used as an alternative to a cellular connection if service is not available in your area. It retains all the functionality of the scheduling website, but schedules are uploaded manually via USB instead of remotely.
Cirrus/SIMA Software Controller Solutions
Don’t let your Flashing School Zone Beacons Go Dark
If you have Spot Devices flashing school zone beacons installed at your school, by now you’ve received notice from Cirrus Systems, LLC that operational support for your SIMA software has been terminated. Your flashing beacons will no longer work!
Coral Sales Company offers four economical retrofit options for your “Dark” Spot Devices flashing school zone beacons. Using our retrofit kits will keep your beacons operational and your children safe during the upcoming school year. With a retrofit kit from Coral Sales Company you save money by using your existing poles, bases, beacons & controller cabinets. Let us help you select the right retrofit kit for your needs. We’ll keep the lights on for you.
Platinum: Cellular1/Web Programming Retrofit
- The best feature to feature comparison to the Spot Devices system.
- Program all beacon locations at one time from a single computer.
- Override yearly schedules for snow days and/or special events via computer or smart phone.
1Annual cellular fees apply. Call for details.
Gold: USB Programming with RF Communication Retrofit
- Program your primary beacon on-site via your laptop’s USB connection.
- RF signal pushes your schedule to all secondary beacons in range.
- No annual cellular fees.
Silver: USB Only Programming Retrofit
- All beacons become “Primary” Beacons. Program them on-site via your laptop’s USB connection.
- No cell phone coverage necessary to program your beacons.
- Eliminate yearly cell fees and upgrade later if you want.
Bronze: Manual Time Clock Retrofit
- Cost effective, temporary solution when your current budget is a factor.
- Program yearly schedules on-site manually with the integrated key pad and LCD display.
- Easily upgrade to cellular and RF programming at a later time when funding is available.
Contact us TODAY for a complete list of features and pricing.