Work Zone Safety
Coral Sales Company offers a variety of Work Zone Safety equipment including Portable Traffic Signals, Automated Flagger Assistance Devices, Signal Shirts and more.
Automated Flagger Assistance Device (AFAD)
Use the Automated Flagger Assistance Device (AFAD) as an alternative to traditional flagging operations. The AFAD is designed to take traffic control workers out of harm’s way while continuing to maintain complete control over the construction site or work zone. Our AFAD units use a wireless hand held radio remote control to save time, labor, and money while providing reliable protection for your workers on-site.
- One Operator can setup and control 1 or 2 units using the Wireless Hand Held Remote
- Battery capacity with solar assist allows for a full day-time work week of operation
- Highly visible traffic control that sets up in just minutes
- ISO 9001:2008 and MUTCD compliant
The RCF 2.4 AFAD is easy to setup, use and transport. See just how fast one person can deploy this Automated Flagger.
Portable Traffic Signal (PTS)
The PTL 2.4LD was designed with safety as the number one priority. The dual-head, highly visible LED signals maximize brightness, giving motorists ample time to slow down from a long distance before entering the work-zone. The PTL 2.4LD is designed for quick and easy setup to maximize uptime for any crew. featuring a lightweight and compact design the PTL 2.4LD can be repositioned manually within your work-zone, and can be used on most applications, with radio communication capabilities of up to1mile.
- Compact and lightweight for easy positioning
- Easy to program cycle times
- Powerful radio communication system
- Fast deployment using push button electric actuation lift system
- Durable aluminum mast and powder coated steel trailer
Ver-Mac PTL-1000 Portable Target Light
The PLT-1000 is a compact, battery powered portable target light for work zone applications and more. The PTL-1000 features Ver-Mac’s exclusive Nightbrite Technology, which provides a brighter, more environmentally friendly and cost-effective lighting system. The system is quick and easy to set up and does not require a diesel generator to power. Equipped with high performance lithium batteries and fast charging system, the PLT-1000 will perform night after night. The system is ideal for short term on and off-road construction and utility projects, presence lighting, flagging operations, special events and emergency service applications.
- Compact Design
- Nightbrite Technology
- High-Performance Batteries
- Charging System
- Adjustable Light Settings
- Construction and Utility
- Presence Lighting
- Flagging Operations
- Special Events
- Emergency Service
- Parking Lot
Ver-Mac WZCM-1000 - Camera Management System
The WZCM-1000 is a fully-automated cloud-based work zone camera management system that allows contractors and agencies to document their projects. This easy to use, low-cost system provides the users with high-quality videos, automatic video transfer, cloud-based storage, quick access to video storage and easy download of videos. The WZCM-1000 system provides documentation that projects are set up correctly, device counts are accurate, a history of completed activities with a record of dates and time.
The WZCM-100 is Ideal For
- Protect against future litigation
- Insure accurate daily/weekly/monthly counts of deployed equipment
- Documentation of completed work and activities
- Management tool to review and improve quality control
- Asset Management tool to document quality and condition of a variety of assets
- High-definition camera with integrated Wifi and GPS
- Proximity sensor with voice feedback for starting and stopping
- Automatically downloads videos to base station when dashcam comes in to Wifi range
- No smartphone or cellular communication fees
- Download HD videos from your pc, tablet or smartphone