Yodock® Water Filled Barricade
The versatility of Yodock® Barricades provides multiple advantages over concrete and other competing products. The system complies with the requirements of ADA and MUTCD to provide adequate alternative pedestrian access and walkways in temporary work zones. Units are available for immediate delivery from our Portland, Oregon warehouse.
Yodock 2001M Barricade for Pedestrian Channelization
Yodock® Model 2001M is on the Oregon QPL as an approved pedestrian channelizing device for pedestrian safety. It is lightweight and portable. The intended use of the Model 2001M is to assist in the prevention of vehicular penetration of a work zone or gore area, street and road closures, as well as providing clear delineation for traffic channelization and pedestrian safety.
- Light weight system enables convenient positioning by hand. No heavy equipment required.
- Can be accessorized for longitudinal barriers, work zone perimeter fencing and more.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Manufactured from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE).
- Available in White and Orange. Custom colors also available.
Yodock 2001MB Water Filled Barricade
The Yodock® 2001MB is a portable, water filled barricade system used to assist in the prevention of vehicular penetration of work zones as well as delineation for traffic and pedestrian channelization. Yodock® Barricades are constructed out of heavy-duty polyethylene and can be assembled empty or easily ballasted with water. The Yodock® 2001MB system can be used for a variety of applications and can be accessorized for barrier wall, fencing, road closures and temporary sign support.
- Lightweight design eliminates the need for large equipment.
- Bright colors for increased site distance.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene.
- Can be accessorized for barrier wall, fencing, road closures and more.
- Stackable for efficient transport and storage.