Yodock® Water Filled Barricade
The versatility of Yodock® Barricades provides multiple advantages over concrete and other competing products. The system complies with the requirements of ADA and MUTCD to provide adequate alternative pedestrian access and walkways in temporary work zones. Units are available for immediate delivery from our Portland, Oregon warehouse.
Yodock 2001MB Water Filled Barricade
The Yodock® 2001MB is a portable, water filled barricade system used to assist in the prevention of vehicular penetration of work zones as well as delineation for traffic and pedestrian channelization. Yodock® Barricades are constructed out of heavy-duty polyethylene and can be assembled empty or easily ballasted with water. The Yodock® 2001MB system can be used for a variety of applications and can be accessorized for barrier wall, fencing, road closures and temporary sign support.
- Lightweight design eliminates the need for large equipment.
- Bright colors for increased site distance.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene.
- Can be accessorized for barrier wall, fencing, road closures and more.
- Stackable for efficient transport and storage.
Trinity Yodock 2001M Water-Filled Pedestrian Barricade
Coral Sales Company can rent pedestrian channelization barricades for your next project. The Yodock® 2001M water-filled barricades are the ideal channelizing device to keep pedestrians and workers safe. Suited for vertical construction, work zones or major events, the 2001M helps assist in the prevention of vehicles entering a work zone or event space. Yodock® is lightweight and can be easily transported and stacked when not in use. The Yodock® 2001MB system can be accessorized for barrier walls, fencing, road closures and more. Call Coral Sales for a comprehensive rental quote.
- Light weight system enables convenient positioning by hand. No heavy equipment required.
- Can be accessorized for longitudinal barriers, work zone perimeter fencing and more.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Manufactured from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE).
- Available in White and Orange. Custom colors also available.
Product Design & Durability
- Portability: The forklift holes are located above the center of gravity for ease of transport
- Tie-Down Holes: Three on each side allows the user to increase stability and decrease deflection
- Inter-connectivity: Independent Coupling device provides 5000 PSI strength for a stronger connection
- Filling: Two large fill holes allow for quick filling
- Draining: Two Drain plugs allow for quick draining. Also allows for safe draining when adjacent to moving traffic
- Appearance: Due to superior design, the unit does not change shape (bulging) when filled with water
- Accessories: Easily attach flashing beacons or warning flags
- Length: 72"
- Height: 32"
- Width: 18"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Construction & Temporary Work Zones
- Sign Support & Perimeter Fencing
- Airport Construction & Maintenance
- Municipal & Public Utilities
- Security Checkpoints & Crowd Control